• Obtains and assess all certificates and testimonials of the candidates.
• Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
• Interview candidates and provide feedback.
• Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements.
• Forwards collected CVs to the concerned clients for evaluation and interviews.
• Schedules interviews and ensure clients give feedback on each candidate.
•Establishes and maintains files and records on an ongoing basis.
•Maintains an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions.
•Generates recruitment related reports.
•Designs recruitment advertisements
- Hard core recruitment experience in banking industry.
- UAE experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,000 - $1,500
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma