Duties and Responsibilities
• Act as a primary point of contact for clients regarding their recruitment requirements and solutions.
• Project-manage recruitment engagements for the Company and its clients.
• Prepare business proposals and presentations for internal and external consumption.
• Expand and develop the client base by identifying and targeting new business, markets and customers; develop and introduce new products and service offerings while building on existing client relationships.
• Develop and establish relationships with local and international (Gulf, Middle East, Asia and the Pacific regions) recruitment agencies in order to maximize best potential in sourcing the best candidates for the clients.
• Generate a comprehensive Job Description of the position being required.
• Evaluate and select the most appropriate channel based on cost-efficiency, time constraints, and number of CVs generated.
• Prepare a shortlist of candidates and schedule them for interviews.
• Interview candidates and administer appropriate tests and other assessments.
• Create and maintain a database of applicants, shortlists, rejections, future reference, and recommended for next interview.
• Ensure effectiveness of the recruitment processes and procedures through Recruitment metrics.
• Ensure sensible time management in order to properly allocate time between project requirements and internal activities and operations.
• Initiate solutions and design validated action plans for implementation.
• Outstanding interview and negotiation skills.
• Knowledgeable of HR metrics in the recruitment discipline.
• Flexible, decisive and hardworking.
• Well-organized; must be able to coordinate multiple activities at once and cope with deadlines.
• High level of attention to detail; ability to interpret data and results.
• Ability to establish connections with recruitment agencies, headhunters and other networking opportunities.
• Expertise in corporate administration and operations
• Strong business acumen and HR expertise in the global and local markets.
• Knowledge of current labor laws governing the local and Middle East industrial sectors.
• Excellent inter-personal skills; able to build and maintain positive relationships with diverse personalities.
• Excellent communication skills in both written and oral media.
• Proficient in computer basics; MS Office packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Fluent in English. Working knowledge of written and spoken Arabic is a definite advantage.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any related field
• 3- 5 years working experience in a HR-related/Recruitment Services field
• 2+ years working experience as a Recruitment Specialist
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Consulting Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
We are talent solutions advisory firm specializing in providing client services related to organizational development, HR communications, outsourcing/shared services delivery, talent management, acquisition and training. We are currently growing and are seeking top talent to fill our manpower demands. Our clientele include companies from telecom/ICT, government, industrial, manufacturing, electronics, medical services and FMCG sectors.