• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the regulatory environment surrounding Workers’ Compensation.
• Advise senior management team on sales directions, competitors and market trends.
• Execute day-to-day call cycle management, using a wide variety of techniques, from traditional advertising sales philosophy’s to highly technical consultative sales techniques
• Develop strong ties with key customers and accounts and be proactive in understanding the trends and issues likely to impact the market
• Track results and communicate to senior management regional results.
• . Drive improvements in the sales process and organization to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of team.
• Lead and develop the sales team to support sales strategies and deliver exceptional, profitable sales growth and results.
• Manage the sales forecast accuracy.
• Identify and coordinate potential business with the reps & Area Director
• Take part in weekly meetings to address concerns & acknowledge individual/ team accomplishments.
• Lead the regional sales team to meet goals and objectives
• Strong understanding of the local Market
Good command of English .
Good communication skills
- Job Location:
- Asyut, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- FMCG; Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 20
- Residence Location: