Regional Sales Manager – Primary Producers - SAUDI, LEBANESE, JORDANIAN NATIONALS
• Candidates MUST have a degree in Chemical or Plastics Engineering.
• 5-10 years experience in a combination of sales, technical service or processing experience in polyethylene, polypropylene and/or polymer additives is preferred.
• Candidates MUST have technical expertise with additives and formulation of polyethylene and polypropylene resins and compounds, custom compounding or experience working for or with polyolefin or polyolefin additive producers.
• Fluency in english and arabic is desired.
• Participates in company’s strategy development, together with the Commercial Manager.
• Responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospecting new customers to increasing sales volumes and delivery of existing customers within assigned territory.
• Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts. Increase market share by growth of existing, new and former accounts.
• Prospects customers on a regular basis. Influences customer buying behavior through effective use of marketing and technical materials, and knowledge of the market and customer needs.
• Maintains customer pipeline and sales probability analysis.
• Responsible for all price negotiations and bids/sales order contracts associated with a customer. Must fully understand pricing models, and meet or exceed forecasting, and budgetary requirements.
• Coordinate customer-facing meetings and technical requirements with technical service team. Is accountable for managing technical project lifecycle.
• Works closely with customer service representative to fulfill customer requirements.
• Must work across functional groups to ensure sales orders are complete.
• Extensive overnight travel is required (50%-80% travel).
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Chemical Engineering
- Job Location:
- Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Petrochemicals; Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Jubail,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Ingenia Polymers is a provider of products and services to the polymer resin producer (PP, PE, PS) and downstream conversion market. Ingenia has developed a reputation as an industry leader in technology and service since 1986 through its existing facilities in Canada and the USA and sales offices in Mexico, Brazil, the UK, Greece, Luxembourg, India and Dubai. Ingenia is expanding globally through a large scale polymer compounding, masterbatch and additive preblends facility existing in Jubail Industrial City in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and is seeking highly motivated candidates to participate in this endeavour. This is an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic team.