TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Meets or exceeds sales revenue plan as established through the strategic planning process.
• Understand and evaluate the magnitude of opportunity in Middle East by country and the competition.
• Develop target account listing for key customers, end users, OEM’s and global engineering firms
• Manage existing distributor and OEM accounts and develop OEM opportunities and new accounts
• Map channel opportunities and fill white spots by recruiting new channel
• Develop and lead actionable growth strategies based on opportunities identified, including getting IDEX specified on all major customer and engineer acceptable bid lists.
• Develop strong understanding of the technical processes and applications that utilize our products. Utilize this knowledge to support current and future sales channels and end users.
• Targeting and acquiring high growth in our identified core markets, as well as identifying and pursuing share in adjacent/ target markets.
• Develop and implement strategies for displacement of competition at targeted accounts.
• Complete comprehensive competitive review and analysis of marketplace.
• Provide the company with new product and service ideas, market trends, sales growth strategies, and competitive intelligence.
• Monthly reporting as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
A degree in one of the following: Mechanical or chemical Engineering, Industrial Technology and a minimum of 5/7 years experience in technical sales.
Experience in selling process pumps or process equipments in any Middle East country is required.
Works closely with peers at the staff level, employees in other functional areas across BU and IDEX FMT ACO
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
Self motivated, organizational skills, planning skills, communications skills, (oral & written) presentation skills and computer skills.
Willingness to travel extensively throughout Middle East region.
COMPETENCIES: Coaching and Counseling, Innovative Thinking, Risk Taking, Team Building, Creating Shared Vision, Strategic Planning, Commitment to Quality, Customer Focused, Market Awareness.
Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, USA, IDEX was founded in 1987 and stands for Innovation, Diversity and Excellence. Our company trades under the symbol “IEX” on the New York Stock Exchange and Chicago Stock Exchange. Today, we have operating facilities across five continents with more than 5000 dedicated employees worldwide.
IDEX is a diversified engineered products company serving niche markets across the globe.
As the world leader in Fluid & Metering Technologies, Health & Science Technologies, Dispensing Equipment, and Fire & Safety & Other Diversified Products, IDEX is uniquely qualified to meet your needs.
IDEX Fluid & Metering Technologies: Engineered Pumps, Meters, Controllers and Systems that move, measure and dispense high value liquids, gases and solids.
Some of IDEX FMT Brands:
Viking Pump, Pulsafeeder, Richter, Wright Flow Technologies, Quadro, Liquid Controls, Toptech, Faure Herman, Warren Rupp, Blagdon, ADS LLC
IDEX Asia has offices in Singapore, Seoul, Mumbai, Dubai, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu and factory in Suzhou.
Engineer - Mechanical / Chemical / Industrial Technology
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Engineering; Industrial; Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Algeria; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Iraq; Ireland; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; New Zealand; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma