Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Monitor and manage the regulatory environment in making all necessary analysis in order to assess the impact of the regulations on the business, and to provide guidance to the management about all regulatory issues.
- Monitor the Regulatory evolution. And to provide advice to senior management on all regulatory and licensing affairs, to ensure that all JTG work within, and are always compliant with Regulatory obligations, and codes of Practice.
- Represent Orange interests in political consultations for new regulations and prepare/coordinate all relevant communications, including JTG official statements, internal briefings and memos.
- Manage and follow up all regulatory subjects and consultations issued by the Telecommunications Regulatory Commission(TRC) in Jordan and provide responses after making the necessary assessments.
- Participate in the biding process for new international opportunities in the telecom sector.
- Responsible for coordination & preparation of regulatory submissions and strategies.
- Monitor and assess international developments in respect of regulatory policy, particularly in respect of international best practice.
- Develop & maintain regulatory knowledge of European and Arab regulations.
- Any other jobs requested by the Regulatory Affairs Director.
- Professional experience within the telecommunications regulatory field.
- Good organization & analytical skills.
- Ability to develop effective informal working relationships.
Bachelor degree in Telecommunication Engineering /or Economic or Law
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Jordan Telecom Group is the sole integrated telecom operator in Jordan, bringing customers totally converged offers of fixed, mobile, internet, wholesale and content services. The group aims to make access to innovative and capable communications easier, leading to smarter services and better value for customers. Today France Telecom Group is the majority shareholder owning some 51%, opening wider perspectives for Jordan Telecom Group, and placing it as a major player in the Middle East telecom market. Very early in 2006 Jordan Telecom Group adopted France Telecom Group’s international change program, entitled NExT, bringing forward a vital framework for the Group to operate, enabling the many ambitious steps it wishes to take in driving the business forward. The vision of NExT is to offer customers a New Experience in Telecom services (NExT), giving them access to a new generation of telecoms services that will change their everyday life.