We have the best product! We have the biggest customers! We need more... we need you!
Key Responsibilities: To Keep Bayt #1!
- Determine client’s needs and convince them to buy our online recruitment solutions
- Acquiring ongoing marketplace intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities, and utilizing internal resources.
- Initiate and develop a strong relationship with potential clients
- Meet with new clients and increase our customer reach
- Give online demonstrations to clients in order to handle objections and convince customers to buy
- Manage growth of new business by transitioning them to be loyal customers of Bayt.com
- Achieve agreed upon sales target on a monthly basis.
- Conduct 2 physical meetings per day
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Presenting yourself well over the phone and face to face,
- Presenting in general
- Ability to handle rejections and objections.
Bachelors' degree from a reputed institute will be an advantage
Prior experience with conceptual sales, solution selling and value-based selling will be a distinct advantage.
- Job Location:
- Sri Lanka
- Company Industry:
- Internet/E-commerce; Information Technology; Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Sri Lanka
About This Company
With over 12,500,000 professionals and over 40,000 leading organizations using Bayt.com''s recruitment services across all industry categories and career levels, Bayt.com is today the single largest marketplace of professionals and companies in the Middle East. In fact, Bayt was recently established to be one of the top 10 companies to work for in 2012. You can read more about Bayt.com here: