We have the best product! We have the biggest customers! We need more... we need you!
Key Responsibilities: To Keep Bayt #1!
- Developing customer relationships as a knowledgeable business partner by demonstrating efforts to understand and uncover the customer’s needs
- Acquiring ongoing market intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities, and utilizing internal resources.
- Communicating in an organized, clear and brief manner to effectively express ideas, plans, actions, projects, and engagements which support customer business activity.
- Generating revenue and growing client base: Prospect, qualify, solidify relationships, overcome objections and close new accounts; increase spend and create new buyers in existing accounts by cultivating new relationships laterally and above the primary contact.
- Building a healthy opportunity pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly/annual quota
- Initiate and develop a strong relationship with potential clients
- Organizing a course of action to accomplish goals by identifying and classifying both existing & potential account opportunities by establishing call priorities and frequencies
- Acting as a trusted account manager by identifying and consulting with key decision makers to understand their critical business issues and strategic objectives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that quantifies the value delivered by bayt solutions, drives business results, and provides clients with a high return on their investment
- Manage growth of new business by transitioning them to be loyal customers of Bayt.com
- Bachelors' degree from a reputed institute
- 2-3 years proven B2B outside sales experience - direct sales experience within the staffing industry is highly preferred
- Experience with conceptual sales, solution selling and value-based selling
- Current employment should be in B2B outside sales position
- Experience working named account (corporate) lists
- Documented success selling large complex accounts with multiple decision makers
- Job Location:
- Sri Lanka
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Internet/E-commerce; Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Sri Lanka
About This Company
Bayt.com is the leading online recruitment website in the Middle East and North Africa. With over 15 million registered job seekers (February 2014), we represent all career levels, industries, job roles and nationalities in the region.
Bayt.com works with over 40,000 employers, from small businesses to large multi-nationals and governments, to help them successfully attract and recruit qualified professionals and executives every day. From our 13 offices in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, and the UAE, Bayt.com maintains an ongoing, dedicated customer support staff that is able to work directly with our employers to ensure their goals are achieved efficiently and cost-effectively.
Founded in 2000, Bayt.com has become one of the most trusted and respected brands in the region. Over the years, we have won numerous awards of recognition, including the "Leading E-Commerce Website in the Pan Arab Region" by the Pan Arab Web Awards (2007), the "Company of the Year" award by the TECOM Investments Pearl Awards (2009), SME Advisor Stars of Business Awards (2011), and the "Top Companies to Work for in the UAE" award by the Great Places to Work Institute for four years in a row (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014).