• Research and consultation activities including telephone interviews, one-on-one
interviews, questionnaire design, survey development, etc.
• Initial analysis of research findings for draft reports and deliverables to managers and/or
• Preparation of, and assistance with, the development of company proposals, draft
reports and key subject briefs including content review and preparation, formatting and
• Liaison with various networks/organizations as determined from time to time for specific
projects and / or business unit areas.
• Act as a specialist in key areas of business interests including market research and
related issue tracking and analysis.
• Assist in developing research and undertaking analysis across the Company product
• Conduct supplier and industry assessments, identifying and evaluating potential
• Produce data to support product and/or business development.
• Assist with business plan development.
• Assist with research project management of programs conducted for the Business Units,
e.g. Strategy implementation.
• Research, evaluate, and refine "critical to quality" metric performance indicators.
• Provide quantitative data analysis and data visualization for use in data based decision
• Research existing data collections, compilations, and/or reporting methodologies
• Write and publish detailed reports.
• Assist the Business Development department in developing/maintaining/updating databases and periodical
• Provide training to other analysts/trainees as required.
• Perform other duties as necessary.
• Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in a related research field.
• Strong research and analytical skills with a desire to learn and advance.
• Ability to anticipate and plan for the requirements of a particular task, execute the task in
a timely manner.
• Proficient with web and literature searches, synthesizing data and analysis.
• Candidates must be competent with all Microsoft Office applications.
• Good technical understanding of and interest in multiple industries.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Can work independently and in a team environment.
• Bi-lingual an asset.
• Experience in using databases to do research/provide information.
• Experience in using electronic document/records repositories
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Research Business development
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma