Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Write standard Medical document: manuscript, Clinical Study Protocols, clinical study reports, medical research grants, Protocol Amendments, Clinical Study Reports, Investigator brochure and Other documents, as needed.
2. Provide editorial and/or writing assistance as necessary for revised manuscripts at the direction of the authors and the peer reviewers;
3. Researching medical information, summarizing data from clinical studies, consulting on research strategies, communicating with departments and agencies, editing statistical and clinical reports, and writing documents about health and obesity .
4. Medical writing directed to scientists and physicians, not patients or general public and also carry out clinical research medical writing projects to achieve department goals.
5. Review medical journals, technical reports, books and health care-related electronic media content
6. Develop medical documentation products by compiling, organizing and interpreting technical medical information and then presenting that information in a form appropriate for the intended audience as clear text that the reader can easily understand;
7. Consults with the professionals in each field and translates medical terms into words accessible to the general public.
1. English language in an expert level is mandatory.
2. Requires experience in medical writing, editing, English language, grammar, and research methodology.
3. Requires excellent computer skills and expert with word processing software
4. Good knowledge of the clinical research process and regulations/guidelines required (e, g NIH, King Abdullazeez city for science and Technology KACST).
5. Bachelor’s degree (BS), preferably MD, from an accredited college as a minimum level of education, as well as at least 2 years of medical writing experience and Science / hospital background.
6. The Researcher combines comprehensive medical knowledge with the ability to compose clear, easily understandable text.
7. Must be able to write for (general interest magazines on popular health issues, medical textbooks,write medical content for internet sites., medical writing directed to scientists and physicians)
8. a strong ability to analyze and synthesize Complex information into effective communications for different audiences.
9. Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Master's degree
About This Company
كرسي السمنة بجامعة الملك سعود
King Saud University obesity Chair (KSUOC)
The Chair is cantered on a comprehensive program designed to prevent and treat overweight and obesity. Through local and international collaboration It addresses the different causes and effects of obesity and overweight and provides a wide range of services. The Chair is organized around five core program areas:
State-of-the-Art Patient Care
1)- KSU Pediatric and adolescent obesity Clinic - A multidisciplinary Outpatient clinic for children and adolescent weight control and obesity
2)- Pediatric & Adolescent Bariatric Surgery.
II. Community Programs
III. Training and Professional Education
IV. Advocating for Public Policy Change
V. Cutting-Edge Research
a Basic and Translational Science
b Clinical Research and Clinical Trials
c Prevention Science
d Public Policy Research