Reservation and Ticketing staff
• Answer calls from the general public or to specialized reservations functions serving travel agencies, commercial accounts, group and tour sales, or to special service desks dependent upon call volumes, service levels, and/or employee's skills.
• Communicates information to customers regarding fares, rates, schedules, routings, travel documents (Visa/Passports, etc.), flight arrival and departure times or related services, in a pleasant, and courteous manner.
• Resolves customer conflicts requiring handling or service.
• Notifies customers of flight irregularities and changes in schedules.
• Assists company employees in arranging business and personal travel plans.
• Computes fares and quotes fare rules.
• Issues computer generated tickets, exchanges or re-validations
• Computes and issues refunds for ticket purchases.
• Minimum 2-4 years of work experience in travel agency, airline or airline General Sales Agency.
• Working experience in all reservation systems
• Excellent command of English and Arabic
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
Barakat Travel Company is one of the leading travel management company in Kuwait servicing major corporate accounts and elite customer. Barakat Travel was established in 1988 with five staff and we have a strength of 55 staff. We believe in our service motto “ Act with seriousness, attention to details and commitment to excellence”. Our major strength is our staff and consistency of the staff from the start of the company to till date. We achieve our goal with team work and we invest in every staff join us with training, grooming and development.