Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Resident Trainer - MAC - Bahrain
MAC (Make-up Art Cosmetics), the leading brand of professional cosmetics, was created in Toronto in 1985 and is now part of the Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. The company's reputation has grown through the tradition of word-of-mouth endorsement from makeup artists, models, photographers, and journalists around the world. People of all ages and cultures easily identify with MAC:
the love of beauty, the art of decoration and self-expression, the realization of the individual and the whole-hearted passion for the craft of make-up. This is because the MAC culture manifests itself in a variety of ways:
in the artistic vision of its highly skilled artists, the members of the MAC pro team; in the professional quality and brilliant shades and textures of the products; the looks MAC creates for the international runways; and in MAC stores and products, everyday MAC has expanded from its beginnings to capture trendsetter's attention with over 400 locations in over 50 countries around the world.
Responsible for delivering training initiatives to the various brands. Must be skilled to the required levels of artistry and customer service appropriate to the relevant brand.Performs the job tasks of a M.A.C artist for the majority of his/her time at the counter. Dedicated to conduct training at the counter or stores with in their responsibility.
- Work along side M.A.C. Artists at the counter and answer questions pertaining to customer service and product knowledge.
- Lead by example a standard of professionalism and customer service.
- Identify counter training needs with Retail Manager and meet those needs through one-on-one support.
- Communicate with Retail Manager the Employee's performance, ability, and morale.
- Support Trainer, Recruitment and Training Manager and/or Operations Manager in skills assessment within selection process.
- Observe and modify abilities and awareness of trends.
- Analyze Customer Service skillls.
- Maintain up to date and accurate records of certification and communicate/escalate any issues.
- Communicate with Store Managers to align and deliver training needs for individuals.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Customer Service
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.