Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Confidential Company - Tanzania
A beach hotel in Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania, is looking for an efficient, aggressive and experienced Restaurant Manager. The candidate needs to have strong customer service skills and a pleasant, approachable personality. Fluent spoken English is essential, since the manager will be interacting with restaurant clients frequently.
The manager must have the ability to work within a team and lead a team as and when required. He must be able to command the respect of his peers and juniors.
The company seeks candidates willing to make a serious, long-term commitment to serve and grow with the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Accountable for restaurant sales and stock.
2. Staff training and performance
3. Customer interacting and conflict resolution
4. Maintaining sales and stock movements and working closely with the Food & Beverage manager to push sales
5. Hands-on approach to work. Willing to work and do things on his own when the team is busy.
6. Marketing the restaurant/hotel by talking to guests and building strong relations with clients to maintain a loyal customer base.
Candidates with a background in Hotel Management will be preferred. Experienced candidates required for the role.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Australia; Canada; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; New Zealand; Philippines; United Kingdom; United States
- Certification / diploma