Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Restaurant Manager - Pizza Express - Kuwait
We are recruiting for Pizza Express; it is your turn to join the Middle East's Leading retailer.
Pizza Express has been perfecting the art of pizza for more than 30 years. We have also kept our pizzas, as Italian original Pizza should be, by sticking to traditional ingredients and using an authentic pizzeria oven.
The Chefs at our Pizza Express restaurants have created special mouth-watering recipes:
freshly cooked, thin crust pizzas, prepared as they're ordered in an open kitchen.
The basic principles of premium ingredients, authentic preparation, reasonable prices, good service, a unique and well-designed restaurant environment helped PIZZA EXPRESS to gain an international reputation for first class traditional pizza.
We are looking for candidates who are young and energetic people who enjoy working in a fast paced environment. You will need to have a passion for Food, customer service and be able to work under pressure.
The Restaurant Manager
* Overall responsible for restaurant performance. Seek opportunities to increase sales through suggestive selling. Proactively drive sales & protect company profits.
* Role model and coach Pizza Express vision mission and values consistently.
* Train, develop & monitor entire team to ensure customer focus & operational efficiency including appraisals.
* Manage appropriate inventory & cost of goods control completing daily / weekly / monthly sales reports.
* Ensure strict adherence to all standard operating procedures and safety and security guidelines. Ensure all Company Policies & Procedures are adhered to
* Responsible for all front-of-the-house (FOH) functions on an opening, mid- or closing shift to include guest relations, supervision of all FOH staff and staffing levels, proper restaurant ambience, housekeeping, and set-up, food & beverage quality, safety and pace.
* Ensures the shift is run in a smooth manner and attends to any unexpected problems or emergencies that may arise.
* Assigned a work group consisting of a FOH department (i.e., Front Desk) and/or a profit/cost center such as Retail or Repair and Maintenance.
* Responsible for staffing, scheduling, financial goals and staff development of the assigned work group.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.