Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
0 Implement Health, Safety, Environment and Quality policies of the Group in all LUBE activities at all times.
0 Define, direct, control and coordinate all activities within the LUBE activities.
0 Achieve budgeted volumes and margins through the implementation of determined action plans.
0 Prepare marketing plans.
0 Follow - up margins per product and adapt price list accordingly on quarterly basis.
0 Propose promotional plan for lubricants and special products.
- Give technical after sales service to customers (including lube surveys, training sessions, used oil sampling, etc).
- Set - up and develop businesses.
0 Carry out regular market surveys.
- Manage customer complaints and incidents.
- Guaranty quality of products through checks (sampling).
- Visiting the stations with weekly report.
- Technical training for the technicians
- Recruitment new technicians with Lubricants Manager
- Any other requested tasks.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
-. Permanent visit for all the stations.
- Market quickly changing: privatization process on - going.
- Define and coordinate all existing and new activities within the frame and objectives set by the Lubricants manager
so as to achieve the expected sales and margins.
- Enhance the image of the company and develop the synergies between GT department and other divisions.
0 To achieve the company sales volume
- Languages: fluent Arabic and English. French would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows environment and main software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 2- 5 years experience.
- Autonomy, self-motivation, loyalty, Involvement, good inter-personal skills, good managerial skills.
Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
TOTAL Group profile:
TOTAL is an integrated, multinational energy company (Exploration & Production, Shipping & Trading, Refining & Marketing, Gas & Power, Chemicals), fourth-ranked international oil major and a leader in each of its businesses. Our head-quarters are located in Paris, France, with a global work force of 95,000 employees.
TOTAL is n° 1 refiner & marketer in Western Europe and n° 1 marketer in Africa. Our Company is operating nearly 17,000 service-stations around the world and sells 3.8 million barrels per day. Our turnover reached 154 Bn € in 2006, with an adjusted net income of 12.6 Bn €. Our capital expenditures represented 11.9 Bn € in 2006.
Our business principles are based on Human Resources, Ethics, Sustainable Development, Corporate Philanthropy, Security and Safety.
The main focus of our Downstream operations is the refining and marketing of all petroleum products: gasoline, gas-oil, heating fuel, industrial fuel oil, lubricants, aviation fuel, LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas), bitumen, etc., under our numerous brands like TOTAL or Elf.
Why choosing TOTAL Jordan?
TOTAL is establishing a new subsidiary in Jordan with the aim of becoming the leading petroleum product marketing company in the country. We are the subsidiary of a reputable multi-national company caring for its employees, offering attractive packages including various benefits (like family medical coverage for instance). We believe in career development (training, international exposure…) and in team building. We have a long term strategy in Jordan based on a very high standard of quality for the services we will provide to our esteemed customers on our service-stations.