Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Are you THE One to join our team in Tunis?
THE One, the funkiest home fashion brand on the planet, will soon be bringing THE Total Home Experience to the Tunisian capital! Our spacious Theatre and Restaurant will feature trendy furniture, accessories and fusion food all under one roof - the first of its kind in town. We are now looking for retail managers fluent in Arabic, French and English to join our all-new Tunisian team of ‘Onederworkers’.
Are you a confident, self-motivated Retail Sales Manager with at least three years’ experience in a medium to large size organization? Do you have strong leadership skills with proven coaching and development competencies? If so, you may be THE One. While you must be able to execute commercially astute visual merchandising, drive sales and meet targets, the ability to effectively plan and prioritize around people and productivity is also essential.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• A high school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience in forecasting and maintaining budgets.
• Proof of delivering successful customer-focused commercial solutions.
• The ability to communicate effectively through speaking, reading and writing in Arabic, French and English.
• Problem solving skills with the capacity to take initiative and ‘think outside of the box’.
• Adaptable with a strong drive to achieve.
• The flexibility to work on a rotating roster that includes weekends and evening shifts.
• A qualification in Retail or Business Studies.
• A working knowledge of Navision ERP system.
• Work experience in the local retail market.
• A background in fashion or furniture retail.
- Job Location:
- Tunis, Tunisia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Invented by Thomas Lundgren, THE One Total Home Experience opened our first store in Abu Dhabi in 1996. Today our brand is present in six countries across the Middle East. But we don’t believe the world needs another retailer; we believe we need a better world. That’s why, intent on being THE [responsible] One, we aim to be both magical and meaningful: inspiring our fans with seasonal Home Fashion Collections that are ‘Always Different, Always Limited and Never Expensive’ while Changing the World Together. To this end, THE One supports a number of causes through local volunteering and takes every opportunity to employ challenged individuals, in addition to our Big Idea of ending poverty through education via THE Onederworld - our Sustainable Village Community programme. You can find THE One Theatres in Bahrain (Manama), Jordan (Amman), Kuwait (Kuwait City), Lebanon (Beirut), Qatar (Doha) and the United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi and Dubai). Visit theone.com and theonederworld.com for our full story.