• To source new products in national and international markets in order to have a good fashionable and profitable product mix.
• To develop new innovative branded products with the aim to achieve a stronger Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort brand recognition.
• To set up and implement merchandising display plans for the outlets with the aim of a fresh and inviting look of the outlets.
• To assist with the creation of new concepts and designs and layouts for all the outlets in order to be cutting edge in the retail environment.
• To set up and implement a promotional plan to ensure maximum results during the national and international recognized occasions(EID ,Christmas, Mothers day etc)
• To assist with the set up of a marketing/Advertising plan in order to increase brand awareness and market penetration.
• To follow market and fashion/trends in order to be pro active with the purchasing plan.
• To analyse product mix reports to ensure a high product turnover and to be able to create a buying plan.
• To set up and implement a buying plan to ensure availability of products at the right time and keeping a high cash flow.
• To set up and implement product training sessions for the retail division to increase product knowledge levels of the colleagues.
• To analyse Customer comments results and take action where needed to ensure 100% guest satisfaction for quality and product mix.
• To set par stock levels with the aim to have a high inventory turnover and a high cash flow.
• To assist with the set up of product life cycles and pricing levels for this.
• To travel outside the UAE to attend exhibitions in order to keep in touch with the trends and source products.
• To set up and implement visual merchandise plan for each outlet in order to have all products displayed in an effective manner.
• To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require.
• Create Pr’s for the sourced products and follows up on the status of these.
Analyses the quotations from the procurement department and decides the right supplier.
Academic and Professional Qualification
High School Diploma
At least 1 year experience in similar role.
Worked in an Amusement/Theme/Zoo Park environment.
Domain Skills and Knowledge Required
Microsoft Office proficient.
Retail POS System
One to One Trainer
- Job Location:
- Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Government Sector
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates