Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Daily statistics monitoring.
2. KPI report analysis
3. Check the interface per carrier.
4. Follow ups system alarms with related departments
5. Modify cells physical and logical parameters
6. Sites redistribution on BSC sub racks to balance the traffic
7. Monitoring BSC capacity and expansion request to meet the increasing traffic requirements
8. Drive test: Omnnea
9. Drive test analysis
10. Data and call test
B.Sc. of Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science (at least).
1. Familiar with Windows and Linux operation systems
2. Database management abilities.
3. Versed in both Arabic and English languages.
4. Familiar with all Microsoft Office Applications
5. Team work abilities.
1. KPIs analysis.
2. Sites RF planning.
3. SARs validation
4. Site survey.
5. RF parameters planning and updating (PN, NBR, Zone, LAC …etc).
6. Modifying RF design to facilitate the civil work.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Omnnea, established in 2004, is a native Iraqi owned and operated technology company with a focus on telecommunications, research and development, and information technology using cutting edge mechanisms designed to meet and exceed the needs of its clients in Iraq and the region.
Omnnea has three primary divisions:
(1) Telecommunication integration and services
(2) Research and development of technology based security products
(3) Information Technology
These products and services are designed for business and residential clients alike both in and outside of Iraq. Omnnea is a full life-cycle IT Company with wireless solutions and systems integration to meet the needs of its clients both residential and commercial. The company’s arsenal of professionals have core competencies in telephony systems design and implementation, program and project management, systems engineering, business process analysis and re-engineering, quality assurance and testing, and business continuity planning.