My client, based in Abu Dhabi, has an opening position for a Risk Analyst. In this position, reporting to the Risk Manager, will be responsible for assisting with the implementation and management of global Risk Management policies and procedures, with specific focus on the management of Credit and Market Risk exposures generated through the trading activities of the company. They will need to ensure the business is in full compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements on risk management.
Other responsibilities will include:
Risk Management Oversight:
· Assisting in the implementation of Global Risk policies and procedures,
· Assisting in the management and global reporting of KRIs, KPIs and KCIs
· Assist the Risk Manager in fulfilling the regulatory and reporting requirements of the Risk function
· Assisting in the implementation of Global Risk Framework (limits, processes, culture, tools)
· Support the dealing function on ad hoc risk issues such as liquidity, customer concentration, product margining etc
· Monitoring, management and reporting of Credit Risk exposures
· Counterparty analysis and on-boarding
· Margin management analysis and review
· Stress testing and scenario analysis of Risk models
· Assist Global Financial Risk Management in credit and asset liquidity reporting
· Coordinate reporting, issue identification, monitoring and quality assurance processes
· Monitor effectiveness of and adherence to controls and processes
· Facilitate implementation of global risk mitigation plans
· Must have at least 3 years of financial services experience ideally having worked for a Capital Markets licensee holder.
· Good interpersonal skills are essential to deal with a range of stakeholders and able to articulate and communicate with senior members of staff.
· Degree level education
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Huxley Associates is one of the world's largest specialist staffing firms. As a group, we have 64 offices in 18 countries and more than 2000 staff. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange. In the Gulf region we have offices in Dubai (DIFC) and Doha. We are opening up in Riyadh soon.
Huxley Banking & Finance specialise in recruiting mid to senior level professionals across Corporate, Retail & Investment Banks.
Huxley Global Energy specialise in recruiting mid to senior level professionals across the Oil & Gas, Power & water and Renewables sectors.
The phone number to reach Huxley Associates regional headquarters in Dubai is 04 436 0400.