Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Plans, designs, implements and evaluates safety standards and processes which enables the company meets regulatory and compliance requirements for maintaining a safe workplace.
- Analyzes appropriate environmental health safety functional reporting metrics to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Conducts safety audit and administers safety audit program to evaluate effectiveness of safety processes, identify existing or potential risks and recommend corrective / preventive measures.
- Able to serve as a resource and provides leadership to management and other safety and health committees; acts as a liaison with external regulatory agencies, safety suppliers and other safety organizations.
- Leads and participates in investigation and analysis of accidents and near miss incidents to determine root cause of each incident and the required corrective / preventive actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Establish safety education and training for all employees to ensure understanding of required process activities, continuous improvement and regulatory compliance.
- Insure that work environment meets internal and applicable regulatory requirements regarding health and safety, work method and general working conditions.
- Overall - to play a major part in implementing maintaining our OHSAS 18001 Heath & Safety Management System.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's / college degree, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same position.
- English and Arabic, written and spoken.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$3,000 - $4,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Al Fara’a Group is a leading UAE based integrated multi-disciplinary Construction & Industrial group employing over 18,000 people across its operations in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait and India. Over the last 31 years, Al Fara’a has built a solid reputation in the construction industry with an admirable track record of sustained growth and for delivering quality projects on time in both private and government sectors
The Group which has executed over 2000 projects of varied scope is currently executing projects at multiple locations throughout the GCC and India, comprising of ten prominent companies covering various contracting disciplines and aspects with forecast turnover of more than AED 3 Billion for the year 2011
The company has a large team of top notch technical experts, specialized project management teams, a skilled multinational workforce and state-of-the-art technology along with an array of the latest sophisticated plants and machinery to ensure timely and successful completion of all projects
Al Fara’a Group is vertically and horizontally integrated and has honed its strengths by setting up group companies in allied sectors like ready mix concrete, properties and development, precast structures, steel structures, electro-mechanical services, aluminum and glazing structures, interiors and joinery, landscaping, irrigation and painting
Group has successfully executed projects like high rise towers hospitals heritage structures hotels defense projects commercial &residential developments multiplexes palaces villas shopping malls
The Group have achieved certifications for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 for Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management respectively
2011 - Al Fara’a General Contracting, Dubai Quality Award
2011 - Unibeton Ready Mix, Sheikh Khalifa Business Excellence Award
2011 - Al Sabbah Electromechanical, Dubai Quality Appreciation Award
2010 - Unibeton Ready Mix, Dubai Quality Appreciation Award