1. Contact customers and conduct on-going analysis of competition’s pricing actions, sales volume, trends, consumer promotion, advertising activity and tracking studies.
2. Develops and maintains relationships with existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility or contacting directly via phone.
3. Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
4. Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
5. Establish and maintain close working relationships with critical internal departments such as supply base, supply chain, manufacturing, trade marketing.
6. Responsible for the achievement of department productivity and sales goals to manage the Marketing Department Budget.
7. Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
8. Develops marketing plans, business plans, sales strategies, and action plan for identified targets of opportunity that clearly define objectives, goals, win strategies, schedules and action assignments, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
9. Secures opportunities to quote on customer requirements and follow up on those quotations presented.
10. Communicate prices, terms or conditions of sales programs with customers.
Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma