Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
*Manage and assign Channels
*Manage existing Customer Base
*Execute Standard Sales Processes
*Selling, Selling, Selling..
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
• Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
• Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Sales Manager of any problems that may arise.
• Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
• Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
• Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Sales Manager, Sales or other Q-Bridge support.
• Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
• Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
• Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
• Reports to the Sales Manager, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
* Gender: Male
* Broad network of connection in Financial Sector, Oil & Gas, Telco and Government.
* Proven sales track record
* Candidate should have worked in Oman for at least 5 years
* Candidate should be resident in Oman
*Excellent Sales Skills with proven record
*Aggressive, Hard worker,
*Sales track record
*SAP Business objects BI, EIM, EPM knowledge is required
Computer Science or Equivalent
- Job Location:
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- India; Oman; Pakistan
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
“Be a high-integrity partner, providing world-class technology brands and solutions into emerging markets and focusing on customer satisfaction”.
Our business is built around:
• Entrepreneurship, because it maintains flexibility, competitiveness, and initiative
• Honesty, because trust and mutual benefit make the strongest business partnerships
• Expertise, because the knowledge sector in our regions requires skill and experience
• Long term success, because the strongest vendors and customers endure
MIDIS stands for a distinguished group of information and communications technology companies, known for their advanced offering of software and hardware products, services, distribution, system integration and site solutions; overseeing a portfolio of businesses devoted to sell and service commercial office equipment, information and telecommunications system and software.
Over the years, Midis Group has built a history of performance and foresight. Decade after decade, guided by its long term vision, the Group’s progress has paved the way for international partnerships and growth.
The Midis Group's evolution into the multinational leading group that it is today, from a local venture in 1967, is best captured in the numbers:
Over 40 years of experience, more than 100 companies unified under the Group, Over 2500 employees across 30 countries on 3 continents, over 100 top resellers’ awards from global IT leaders.