Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
*Main duties of the post::
• establish, implement and document account plans for identified strategic accounts
• demonstrate the ability to show entrepreneurial drive in a given territory to generate, meet and develop new prospects that turn into sales orders, closing all opportunities in a timely manner.
• able to conduct own initial service and sales demonstrations, ensuring that the company’s services are matched to the identified clients’ needs.
• understand and influence the customers decision making process and lead the customer to positive decisions on SolexPLUS sales proposals and manage all customer engagements to a successful conclusion.
• identify the resources required and opportunities to expand service usage and coordinate with HoD to devise plans and strategies for selling into the territory and existing account base, to accelerate business volumes
• help prepare client proposals.
• provide accurate and timely business sales forecasts
• identify marketing and product requirements and communicate well to HoD to drive the overall sales process.
Head - Business Development
Corporations and SME clients to Manager level on marketing team
Senior Management, Account Manager team, IT Team, Operations, Finance, Human Capital and Administration
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
• Degree level, diploma or equivalent education or experience. Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills.o.
• Experience of the BPO industry with proven track record of significantly exceeding targets and expectations and experience of Key Account management.
• Proven ability in closing business to business deals.
• Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills. Demonstrable self-sufficiency, sales leadership, entrepreneurial relationship and business development.
• Ability to co-ordinate resources to successfully encourage the customer to expand service usage.
• Ability to develop managerial level relationships and engage with the
• Customer to establish an understanding of their business drivers and how SolexPLUS can enable them to become more efficient, increase profits and reduce overall costs.
Functional Competencies required:
• Ability to identify new business opportunities using relevant research tools / sector specific targeting.
• A detailed knowledge of Outsourcing i.e. Explain value of outsourcing and benefits in relation to other models.
• Ability to identify outsourcing opportunities and recommend solutions
• Ability to co-ordinate the pitch process by effectively providing the relevant teams with a summary of clients’ technical and marketing needs in order to obtain relevant assessment strategy recommendations.
• Responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed annual performance objectives.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Business Development Corporate B2B Marketing
Baking / Telecom / IT Fields Prefred
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Business Support
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$3,000 - $4,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 20
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Shinning Gulf for Marketing & Business Solutions Ltd. (SolexPLUS) is a professional Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company which has been set up in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, by Saudi Investors, with the purpose of providing an unmatched process outsourcing experience for leading organizations in Saudi Arabia and across the region
We have a vision to become the pioneers of the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)industry in the region and to set new service benchmark, a mission to deliver professional BPO services with a tangible ROI to diversified business segments and a promise to induce more value to organizations, brands and customers.
At SolexPLUS, we believe that in the increasingly competitive landscape of Saudi Arabia, professional process outsourcing delivery will be the key to customer attraction, conversion, satisfaction, retention, and growth. SolexPLUS is setup to address the ever-growing demand of Business Process Outsourcing in the region.