Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sales Assistant (X13) | Marks & Spencer, Jordan
About the Business:
Marks & Spencer, part of Al Futtaim Retail, is a globally recognised retail brand offering stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products as well as outstanding foods.
With 18 Stores currently located across the GCC including locations in the UAE, Oman, Egypt, Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar there is further growth planned with an additional stores to open in 2012 to further strengthen this exciting brand within the Middle East market.
About the Job:
We are looking to recruit a Sales Assistants to join the team in our new store in Jordan. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Processingtransactions quickly and accurately
- Advising customers
- Winning sales to meet targets
- Maintaining eye-catching effective displays within the store
- Following operating procedures
- Providing customers withan enjoyable shopping experience
To be successful in winning this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills ideally in multiple languages
- Familiarity with computer use
- Good presentation and excellent personal organisation
- A passion for the retail industry
- Comfort with shifts
- Comfort with physical work
- Ability to work in a team
- Pride in achieving individual targets
- Flexibility and punctuality
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Sales; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.