Sales Associate - Claires - (KSA-WP)
Claire's has long been the leader in the fashion accessory and costume jewelry business and continues to meet the demand of our targeted customer (Tweens and teens age 7-14) by exploring and introducing up-and-coming merchandise.
Claire's is considered the source teens look to for "what's hot" in the fashion accessories world. According to a leading teen magazine survey, Claire's is the number one store on teen's shopping list for accessories.
Claire's also operates in North America, the U. K., Ireland, France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Japan, the total store count being 3,113.
The role of a Sales Associate who will work in such a store is to provide excellent customer service at all times and assist customers throughout their time in the store. They must attend all training sessions with a view to increasing product knowledge so as to have greater knowledge about the products that the store maintains.
* Provide excellent customer service
* Process till transactions quickly and accurately
* Advise customers on latest trends
* Be able to turn customer service into sales
* Actively seek to maintain and improve store retail standards on selling floor, service areas and stockrooms
* Fully follow operating procedures, and provide customers with complete service and an enjoyable shopping experience to maximize sales.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.