Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sales Associate - Limited Too Jeddah (KSA)
Justice is the new name for Limited Too, the just-for-girls specialist retailer catering to "tweens" ages 7 to 14. With looks girls love, Justice offers better selection and a new in-store environment for an exciting shopping experience.
In August 2008, Tween Brands, the parent company of the Limited Too and Justice brands and the largest premier tween specialty retailer in the world, announced a transition to a single brand. A fresh, new Justice launched in February of 2009, combining the best of Limited Too and the best of Justice for a tween shopping experience second to none.
The fashion-conscious tween girl will find moderately-priced lifestyle and apparel items, accessories and an inspiring brand experience at Justice, which recognizes that while today's girls are more fashion-conscious, mom is more price-conscious. Just for tweens, Justice offers the perfect balance of hottest fashion and modest pricing in a girl-friendly environment where outgoing sales associates assist girls in expressing their individuality and self-confidence through fashion.
Over 900 stores are located throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Europe and the Middle East. In partnership with Tween Brands, Alshaya operates the 32 Justice stores in the Middle East, located in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and Jordan.
Alshaya debuted Limited Too in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates in 2004. Since then, the brand has grown in popularity with fashion-loving young girls across the Middle East. Now, with Justice, cutting-edge tween fashionistas will be happy to find an exclusive line of chic Limited Too clothing in select stores, as well as a fresh, new tween destination designed just for them.
Working as an individual and as a team member, fully follows operating procedures, and provides customers with complete service and an enjoyable shopping experience to maximise sales, ensuring that the department is presented to company standards, and that stock loss risks are absolutely minimised.
- Assesses correct customer approach in terms of signals, timing and style. Assesses customer needs, decides offers, solutions, information to satisfy these. Identifies and initiates opportunities for add-on sales, selling up/down, potential repeat sales. Decides timing of closing sale and suited payment methods. Initiates after-sales contact.
- Gives continuous attention to display / floor areas to improve presentation standards and sales, and takes necessary action within store manager's guidelines.
- Decides if deliveries are correct against supporting documentation and completes discrepancy reports as required.
- Decides on levels of potential risk / remains actively vigilant, and takes necessary corrective action and/or notifies store management.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.