Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sales Associate - Milano, (KSA-WP)
Milano, is the leading retailer of fashionable mens and ladies footwear and accessories in the Middle East.
We have a passion for Footwear. Our styles cover all wardrobe needs, from work to casual wear, from smart dressy occasions to sporting influences. Whatever the occasion, Milano has the right shoe for you.
Our range displays an energetic enjoyment of life and a statement of confident style.
Milano - a great company with a great big attitude to fashion and style.
The role of a Sales Associate who will work in such a store is to provide excellent customer service at all times and assist customers throughout their time in the store. They must attend all training sessions with a view to increasing product knowledge so as to have greater knowledge about the products that the store maintains.
* Provide excellent customer service.
* Process till transactions quickly and accurately.
* Advise customers on latest trends.
* Be able to turn customer service into sales.
* Actively seek to maintain and improve store retail standards on selling floor, service areas and stockrooms.
* Fully follow operating procedures, and provide customers with complete service and an enjoyable shopping experience to maximize sales.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Sales
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.