Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sales Associate - Teavana - Abu Dhabi
Teavana is a specialty retailer offering more than 100 varieties of premium loose-leaf teas, authentic artisanal teawares and other tea-related merchandise. At Teavana we offer tea enthusiasts and tea connoisseurs alike its Heaven of Tea' retail experience where passionate and knowledgeable teaolgists' engage and educate customers about the ritual and enjoyment of tea. The company's mission is to establish Teavana as the most recognised and respected brand in the tea industry by expanding the culture of tea across the world.
To work as an individual and as a team member, fully follow all operating procedures, & provide customers with complete service & an enjoyable shopping experience to maximize sales, ensuring that the brand is represented to required standards, & that stock loss risks are absolutely minimized.
The Sales Associate must be able to:
- Deliver excellent customer service in order to maximize potential sales.
- Seek to optimize store retail standards in both front of house & rear of house in order to maximize turnover.
- Process deliveries & stock transfers in an efficient manner in line with Company Procedures.
- Apply all Company Procedures, including the correct use of security measures, vigilance to all areas of risk, & correct completion of all required documentation in order to eliminate stock loss.
- Keep up to date with all available brand specific product knowledge.
Skills and Experience:
- Quality Orientation
- Customer Understanding
- Fact Finding
- Thoroughness & Attention to Detail
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.