Date Posted: 2013/05/13 11:19:57
Producing desirable sales results and ensuring that the sales attain its monthly objectives by mastering the sales process and displaying a professional customer service behavior that exceeds customer expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the boutique for welcoming customers: checking the showcases, displays, monitor cleanliness and tidiness of the showroom at all times, and assure the inventory count and control upon every beginning of the shift
- Greeting and welcoming customers according to Mouawad language manual
- Attending the customers and provide excellent customer service and product knowledge
- Portraying an immaculate grooming and appearance look
- Presenting Jewellery using Mouawad standards
- Upselling and cross-selling at any upcoming opportunity
- Closing Sales ensuring customer is happy with the purchase.
- Preparing daily sales and cash reports to management
- Attending events and exhibitions and team meetings.
- Meeting the monthly sales target
- Excellent Communication skills
- High-end Customer service skills
- Selling and Negotiation skills
- English, Russian, Arabic speaker candidates are preferable
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role in jewelry industry.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:GIA certificate
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Mouawad - Serving royalty, modern-day celebrities and lovers of magnificent jewels since 1890 www.mouawad.com
A family business built upon trust and relationships spanning generations, now led by 4th generation co-guardians, Fred & Pascal Mouawad and backed by more than a century of excellence in its field. Mouawad designs, manufactures and sells its own exclusive jewelry and timepiece collections ranging from boutique items to objets d’art and magnificent haute joaillerie pieces.
In addition to crafting fine jewelry, over the years the Mouawad family has acquired some of the largest and rarest diamonds in the world and many of these historic gems carry Mouawad as part of their designated name. The family’s on-going support of the global industry through research and education led to third generation, Robert Mouawad, receiving a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and of having the GIA campus named in his honor. The Mouawad vision is to continue its rich heritage of creating exquisite jewelry and timepieces and to widen distribution through contemporary and accessible price points to increase the reach of the brand internationally.
To keep building upon the heritage of the Mouawad brand and expand worldwide as a preeminent jeweler.
To connect and build a lifelong relationship with our customers to offer them magnificent jewels and watches at several price points and styles to celebrate and mark life’s key moments.