1. Prepare Management Information System Report.
2. Prepare sales trend reports, budget and targets compared to previous year.
3. To coordinate, arrange and assist in participating in Exhibitions, any promotional events,
4. To ensure proper after sales service is received by customer.
5. To prepare periodical reports such as Sales report, etc
6. To prepare and assist in product presentation meetings for the customer.
7. Participate in the sales budget meeting and provide the necessary information and reports to facilitate the sales projection.
8. Prepare Market Share Analysis and coordinate with BD Manager.
9. Ensure alignmentbetween Salesand Finance reports figures.
10. Follow up any sales and marketing related complaints.
11. Perform any other tasks as required by the Management.
• 1.) 2-3 Years of experience in related field.
• 2.) Advanced English proficiency, speaking & Writing.
• 3.) Excellent communication skills (Oral & Written).
• 4.) BA degree in Business Administration is an advantage.
• 5.) Ability to work under pressure.
• 6.) Computer literate.
• 7.) Transferable Iqama.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma