Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Executes and leads overall business activities for buying and potential customers for the assigned key projects.
2. Develops strong relationships with the technical decision makers to assure a high degree of success in achieving favorable High quality power tools Product Specifications within the assigned key projects.
3. Achieve profitable sales of High quality power tools products to defined customer base.
4. Establishes call plan schedule for all assigned projects based on a frequency agreed with Director of Commercial.
5. Attains specifications and approvals through regular planned calls on jobsite consultants and contractors within the assigned key projects through submittals and design proposals.
6. Provides technical support for High quality power tools products. Including design solutions, bill of materials, estimation and submittals for all High quality power tools engineered products.
7. Conveys products and applications technical knowledge to clients and field sales personnel.
8. Develops and maintains appropriate projects/accounts tracking systems including activity and progress reporting and action plans based on a frequency established by the Sales Manager.
1. Bachelors’ degree in civil or mechanical engineering.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years on Key Project Sales.
3. Good knowledge of construction industry.
4. Have excellent knowledge and selling skills in services and the High Quality Power Tools value proposition, fleet, HOL, pricing, complaint handling
Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Job Location:
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma