Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Responsible for the Sales of Fire Alarm, Security & BMS Systems to ensure that annual personal and department sales volume are achieved in terms of bookings, billings, operating profit etc...
2. Develop & maintain relationships with Contractors and potential customers accounts across the assigned market by monitoring sales and negotiating orders to maximize revenue in accordance with pre-defined targets.
3. Following up undergoing and upcoming projects with contractors and ensure bidding to these projects & follow up there after to secure orders.
4. Maintaining the relationship and continuously visiting MEP consultants to market and specify our products and systems, and actively seek new business opportunities inline with department targets.
5. Monitor and maximize own sales volume and distribution to meet or exceed annual targets.
6. Seek out competitor information, maintain knowledge of new developments in the market place and communicate information to the Sales Manager.
7. Maintain a good understanding of customer needs and expectations and handles all customer complaints or concerns appropriately and in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
8. Responsible for Solution Design ensuring the most viable, effective solution is designed to meet customer’s requirements.
9. Provide assistance to Projects function, in particular in the fulfillment of technical and design responses already sold.
10. Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and services offerings and methodologies.
1. Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
2. (5) years relevant experience in BMS/Security systems (Fire Alarm, CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion, …).
3. Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
4. Good knowledge of HVAC controls, Building Management Systems, valves.
5. Good exposure to region’s contractors and consultants.
6. Good communication and presentation skills
7. Good analytical & troubleshooting skills.
8. Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
9. Very good English communication skills.
10. Working knowledge of computer applications, MS or related
11. Must be self-motivated, must have an ability to work well in a team work environment, must exhibit a positive and professional attitude, and pay attention to details.
12. Ability to perform and work well under pressure.
13. A willingness to work and adapt to a fast growing & changing environment, participate to the development of new ideas & concepts.
14. Passion for working in a leading-edge environment with associated challenging objectives & fast-evolving organization and market.
15. Candidate age between from 30 to 32 years max.
B.S.c of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: