Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sales Engineer - Power & Industrial Solutions | FAMCO | Dubai
About the Business:
FAMCO (Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Co.) is a market leading supplier of products & services to a diverse range of industries & commercial undertakings covering the transportation, construction, manufacturing, warehousing, oil & gas and marine sectors. FAMCO serves these industries with world-class brands like Volvo Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Merlo, Ingersoll Rand, Linde, Dexion, Yanmar, Himoinsa, Stanley Proto, Fenner, Bruynzeel, Mobel Linea, Meco, Bott, Stertil, Hart & Nassau.
FAMCO has operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain & Ras Al Khaimah. The company's development and success has been based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs and the dedication of its skilled staff.
FAMCO is committed to providing outstanding second-to-none service levels to customers and to maintaining quality, safety and environmental standards at the highest possible levels. FAMCO is an ISO 9001:
2008 & ISO 14001:
2004 certified company.
About the Job:
We are looking to recruit a Sales Engineer - Power Solutions for our Power & Industrial Products Division.
Key functions and accountabilities of this role include;
- Contributing to the achievement of revenue, unit sales and customer engagement through effective sales process management, increasing customer retention and efficient distribution strategy.
- Identify and target new customers with new sales opportunities.
- Initiate action plans to approach and secure new business for the Division.
- Proactively managing customer requirements for on-time delivery taking into account lead-times, product specification changes and customer demand.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the key contacts within the sector
- Ability to manage every element of the sales process on an individual level including projects
- Ability to work and operate successfully within a operational management matrix structure while maintaining Franchise and FAMCO distributor standards, utilizing existing account management processes and reporting systems.
The selected candidate will have the following skills and qualifications and;
- You will hold a Degree in Mechanical and or Electrical Engineering
- Have a good knowledge and working experience of Machinery Sales/Rental
- Distributor and dealer experience.
- Be sales driven.
- A customer focused individual with sound territory management an indepth product knowledge with a very high level of communication skills.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Automotive; Mechanical
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.