Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Plans and carries out sales activities, by developing and maintaining relationships with customers, in accordance with the policies and procedures of the division and the company.
This position has P & L responsibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Report to Sales Manager on a daily basis all intelligence & product sales activities
• Maintain awareness of all equipment being promoted by the company, not only in the assigned business centre. Keep current with specifications.
• Provide technical support for given cost centre products and general engineering support to the sales team both internal and external when called upon. Keep abreast of latest technology, industry activity and competitors’ products.
• Evaluate all tenders and RFQ’s for non standard products and systems, recommend routes to success.
• Collate information and discuss with Managers any concerns prior to tendering.
• Liaise with clients and provide written sales quotations.
• Cultivate relationships with key customers and suppliers and undertake relevant external networking.
• Expedite outstanding quotations & assist credit control in aged payments.
• Maintain involvement in the purchase of stock items; prepare Sales Orders.
• Develop and handle all technical sales issues via principals.
• Coordinate with external technicians when required, especially for on-site support
• Maintain comprehensive documentation and provide adequate information to facilitate tracking, reporting and follow through by others when required.
• Run the business and operations in accordance with the division and company procedures and policies and general values.
• Engineering degree Electrical or Chemical. ( Mechanical would be considered)
• Strong technical Sales experience built around diverse products, flexibility with a Safety bias.
• 3 - 5 years experience and demonstrable successful track record of selling Safety related products and equipment related to Energy industry.
• Solid knowledge of the energy market/industry
• Understanding of pricing policies, margins and marketing.
• Ability to analyze client requirements and provide process engineering solutions.
• Energy and drive.
• Self motivated, high integrity, professionalism, enthusiasm
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational ability
• Team player / Accepts ownership when working to rigid KPI’s.
• Flexibility in accepting new product challenges
• Ability to function on a 24/7 Operational business
• Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
• Good knowledge of English and fluency in Arabic a plus
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma