Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
• Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
• Follow-up for collection of payment.
• Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
• Bilingual (Fluent in Arabic and English)
• Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, composes, and edits written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of sales techniques.
• Bachelor's Degree and 3 to 5 years of sales or marketing experience.
• Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
• Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid Qatar driver’s license.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• US, Canadian citizenship is an advantage.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Distributions and Logistics; Contracts/Purchasing; Business Support
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Sky is a group of investors offering various products and services to the Middle East region and the world. We believe in the growth and development of the market economy, we bring our worldwide experience and expertise to provide our customers with the highest level of service and integrity. We are one of the leading business service providers in the region. Our offices in UAE, Jordan, USA and now Qatar help us locate the right products and services across a wide array of industries in the least time possible.
We specialize in procurement, purchasing, logistics and franchising. Over the years, the group has acquired many international brands and agencies that will soon be launched in Qatar.
We aim to build and maintain a steady clientele from all major industries some of which include:
- Multinational Companies
- Government, Education
- Labor Camps
- Oil and Gas
- Construction and
- Real Estate