- Meeting and assisting clients, both from the design community and home owners, in specifying and selecting furniture and fabrics.
- Preparing presentations and quotations to complete the sale.
- Selecting furniture for the showroom as well as supervising arranging of such furniture.
Must be proficient in / or knowledgeable in :
- Autocad 12
- Free hand sketing
- Any other presentation tools
- Fluent in English especially business writings
- International furniture and fabric brands and products
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$1,000 - $2,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Since its inception in 1982, The Gallery has been a leading company in the field of interior furnishing providing end-to-end solution to its valued customers in the Middle East.
As a manufacturer of Classical Furniture and retailer of world’s top-notch brands in contemporary furniture, Kitchen, Appliances, Wardrobe and Walk-in Closets, Lighting, Fabric, Window Blinds and Shades, Aluminum Doors, Fabric Wall, Decorative Glass, Soft Seating, and Partitions, The Gallery is well-positioned to fulfill your home and office furnishing needs.
Whether it’s about space planning and designing or redecorating your home or office, our design consulting team is available to assist you from every step of the way.
Started with one retail showroom in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia, we now have a presence in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Hong Kong, and upcoming presence in Oman and Kuwait.
We are excited to share our quality products and superior service and look forward to a long and rewarding relationship with you.