Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sales Executive – Wholesale parts | FAMCO | Dubai
About the Business:
FAMCO (Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Co.) is a market leading supplier of products & services to a diverse range of industries & commercial undertakings covering the transportation, construction, manufacturing, warehousing, oil & gas and marine sectors. FAMCO serves these industries with world-class brands like Volvo Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Merlo, Ingersoll Rand, Linde, Dexion, Yanmar, Himoinsa, Stanley Proto, Fenner, Bruynzeel, Mobel Linea, Meco, Bott, Stertil, Hart & Nassau.
FAMCO has operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain & Ras Al Khaimah. The company's development and success has been based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs and the dedication of its skilled staff.
FAMCO is committed to providing outstanding second-to-none service levels to customers and to maintaining quality, safety and environmental standards at the highest possible levels. FAMCO is an ISO 9001:
2008 & ISO 14001:
2004 certified company.
About the Job:
We are looking to recruit a Sales Executive - Wholesale parts to joining our Dubai office. Reporting to the Manager of parts he/she will be responsible for the following;
- Bulk sale of parts to customers in countries outside the UAE to achieve the sales and gross margin targets.
- He/she should have a thorough understanding of the sales process and show a proven track record of successfully selling parts in bulk for at least three years.
- He/she should have ability to build and maintain friendly, warm relationships with customers.
- He/she should be well versed with the documentation and logistics processes in international trading.
- He/she should be prepared to travel as per the needs of the business.
- Have the ability to carry out market surveys and identifying untapped potential in different geographical areas and customer groups, with the objective of increasing sales.
- Monitoring the performance of regular customers and providing feedback to them.
The selected candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and attributes;
- Preferably hold a degree or diploma in engineering or a degree in marketing or similar qualification.
- A proven track record of successfully selling parts in bulk for at least three years
- Flexibility to handle multiple brands and carter to customers belonging to a diverse range of industries and commercial undertakings.
Ability to adapt to and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups.
Knowledge of using a computer system, ideally SAP ERP system.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.