Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
SPX Dry Cooling - Belgium
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join SPX Dry Cooling in Belgium as a Sales Manager. Reporting into the Sales Director this role will be the link between international clients and Dry Cooling’s engineering teams for various projects within the field of air-cooled condensers.
• Analyse Technical and commercial client specifications.
• Work closely with the engineering team to develop tailor made solutions for customers.
• Working closely with the proposals team and Sales Director to build commercial proposals.
• Gather quotes from vendors.
• Work closely with customers to clarify the proposal and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Build and develop customer/client relationships to secure future business.
Skills & Experience
• Degree in civil or industrial engineering or equivalent.
• Extensive Sales Management experience.
• Knowledge of the power industry is preferred.
• Experienced gained within a project management/ construction environment is desirable.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential.
• Fluency in Arabic particularly Lebanese Arabic preferred and/or German.
How To Apply
If you are open to pursuing this exciting new opportunity, please send your CV in English along with your salary expectations to joanna.
Thank you for your interest in our company.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
SPX Dry Cooling is a leading global provider of air-cooled condensers supporting customers in the power generation markets. SPX Corporation is a global multi-industry manufacturing leader committed to operational excellence and execution. With operations in over 35 countries with over 17,000 employees, we specialise in a diverse range of products serving various industries including power and energy, process equipment, vehicle diagnostic tools, pharmaceutical, food and beverage and oil and gas. For more information, please visit www.spx.com.