Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To identify, develop and maintain a customer base for ZAPIA and AWPR. Drive Corporate and MICE sales and generate revenue streams according to business plan.
Key Tasks and Duties:
• Develop annual business plan in conjunction with Director Marketing & Communication, which details all sales activities and enable the sales section to focus on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
• Develop dedicated Corporate and MICE sales strategy and tactical plan.
• Close collaboration with Park Operations and Fundraising & Business Development to identify potential target groups and address them with specific and, if applicable, tailor-made offerings.
• Implement Business Development programs.
• Conduct Sales surveys and customer research in collaboration with Park Operations and Fundraising & Business Development.
• Build relationships with key target groups such as ADTA, hotels, travels agents, tour operators, car rental companies, airlines, and corporations.
• Identify new potential target audiences and revenue streams
• Develop sales packages and sales promotions in collaboration with Park Operations and Business development and sell them to agreed target groups.
• Develop joint promotions with business partners (such as hotels, other UAE wide destinations etc.) to attract new customer segments for ZAPIA and AWPR
• Identify and work with key individuals to gain leverage and influence (such as tourism associations).
• Participate in events and exhibitions in the UAE, GCC and internationally to promote ZAPIA and AWPR offerings to new and existing customers
• Sell sponsorship opportunities and acquire new potential sponsors in close collaboration with Fundraising & Business Development Manager
• Feedback information from Field Sales to Marketing, Park Operations and Business development.
• Work with agencies, contractors and suppliers where possible.
• Undertakes similar or related tasks as assigned by management.
• Develop and monitor progress of UAE National staff.
• Follow all ZAPIA and AWPR policies & procedures.
Academic and Professional Qualification:
Minimum : A degree or advanced diploma in marketing or a related subject
Preferred: A light vehicle driving licence is essential.
• At least 5 years in tourism & travel sector with experience in corporate sales in the UAE working with a diverse organisation. Proven experience of establishing new customers and achieve sales quota.
Domain Skills and Knowledge Required:
• An understanding of the purpose of ZAPIA and AWPR, its vision & mission and the outline function of each department within the organisation.
• Excellent sales and business development skills.
• Ability to communicate ideas and concepts
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to understand and interpret consumer research
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
• Inspiration skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Excellent written and spoken Arabic and English.
• Good MS Office Skills
- Job Location:
- Al Ain, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Government Sector
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma