Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Establishes sales goals, action plans and executes the same in a timely manner.
2. Prepares and reviews daily sales and collections reports.
3. Conducts market research.
4. Develops and implements price schemes for all products and services as well as sales promotion schemes.
1. Good communication, interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and PC skills.
2. Ability to communicate in Arabic Language would be an advantage.
3. Self-motivated, self-confident, customer focused, goal-oriented and pro-activeness.
Bachelor Degree, 5-7 years direct sales experience in travel industry.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Airlines/Aviation
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Kuwait; Qatar
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Established in 1996, Alshamel Travel is a regional travel management company that offers a comprehensive portfolio of travel services.
Alshamel is an IATA approved, full-brokerage travel management firm that started as a 6 member travel agency, today we have branches across Seven Gulf and Levant nations and an impressive client roster served by more than 350 plus employees.
Offering flexible options through result driven technology, quality customer service and a global reach gained through strategic partnerships makes Alshamel more than just a travel agency.
Since its inception, Alshamel has constantly set new standards of excellence in travel management, servicing everything from corporate, leisure and military clients. Alshamel’s long list of awards is a testament to the dedication, hard work and experience of their team of experts working across the Middle East.
Alshamel Travel is the Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) partner in Kuwait, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Bahrain.
For more information please visit our website:
(We regret that we can only accept applications from individuals with relevant skills set and specified travel industry background).