Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The candidate would be the point of contact for OSN customers to solve their issues and to renew, reconnect, collect and upgrade appropriate products and services to existing and cancelled customers, to contribute and generate revenue for Orbit Showtime Network.
• Selling OSN Pay TV services directly to potential customers in Retail Outlets.
• Presentation of OSN to potential customers and closing the contract.
• Reaching pre-set sales targets.
• Collection of renewal subscription fees.
• Being proactive and actively attracting potential customers to the outlet, pursuing any and all sales opportunities.
• Accurately and timely reporting of activities and results to their supervisor on a daily and weekly basis.
• Answers customer queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
• Punctual attendance and participation in scheduled sales meetings.
• Assisting team to meet goals by actively contributing in team meetings and by assisting other team members.
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by the specific products and services offered.
• All other duties are requested from time to time.
• At least 2 years experience in a direct sales/retail sales field. Sales Experience is non negotiable.
• Must speak & write good English and Arabic.
• Computer literate.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and numerical ability.
• Quota achievement records.
• Must reside in Bahrain, no outside applications will be considered. Bahraini Nationals will be given preference.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Arts/Entertainment/and Media; Entertainment
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$1,000 - $2,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
OSN is the ultimate destination for the widest choice of brand new premium Western, Arabic and Filipino entertainment in the Middle East and Africa. OSN is the home of 93 channels filled with great value entertainment, offering viewers in the MENA region exclusive access to the latest blockbuster movies, top rated series, sports, documentaries, news, kid’s entertainment, and live talk shows. The movie offering includes over a 100 movie premieres a month uncut and with no commercial breaks so viewers can watch movies the way they were meant to be watched.
OSN boasts the most comprehensive portfolio of exclusive rights from all the major studios including Warner Brothers, Paramount, Fox, Disney, Sony, MGM, Universal and DreamWorks and offers access to the world’s leading television brands including Disney channel, Sky News, Discovery Network and Nat Geo.
As the leader in innovation, OSN has changed the TV viewing experience in the region and brings viewers quality entertainment through 19 High Definition channels and currently is the only network offering a full HD bouquet of channels as well as 3D entertainment in the region. OSN was the first to launch the DVR, the OSN SHOWBOX HD, and the region’s first VOD service, OSN on Demand offering viewers the opportunity to watch over 1000 movies and over 52 latest seasons of the top series over the year in full HD quality and Dolby Digital sound.
The OSN Platform is owned and operated by Panther Media Group; a company registered in DIFC and is owned by Orbit Group and KIPCO