Duties & Responsibilities
1. Handle customer complaints.
2. Identify and resolve client concerns.
3. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
4. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
5. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
6. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
7. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
8. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
9. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
10. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
11. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
12. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services
13. Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
14. Follow-up for collection of payment.
15. Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
16. Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
17. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
18. Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Experience in Dental / cosmetic Products
- 1 years minimum experience
- Excellent skills in sales and reporting
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Medical/Hospital; Healthcare, other; Pharmaceutical
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
About This Company
• To become a leading investment and industrial group in Saudi Arabia with a diversified portfolio
• Financial Services
• Property Management
• Petrochemicals and related industries
• Forging alliances with world class companies
• Ensuring sustainable long term growth
• Providing a work environment which enhances team spirit achieving excellence
• Creating an organization of stability and financial power driven by talented and empowered management