The Sales Assistant performs a variety of clerical and administrative activities to support the NorthStar sales staff. The Sales Assistant is responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of
information and follow up for existing and prospective customers. This position reports to the
The Sales Assistant’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
• Processing sales leads and assuring leads are directed to the appropriate staff member.
• Phone contacts to augment the efforts of the sales staff as needed.
• Processing sales data, sales progress reports and other sales related records and
• Data entry to track the delivery of sales literature, product samples and other necessary
services to customers as directed by the sales staff or management.
• Performs the duties of international shipping of sales support literature and customer
orders under the direction of the International Customer Service.
• Answers telephone calls, conveys messages, and monitors the flow of e-mail.
• Answers routine product questions and directs questions to appropriate personnel when
• Other general administration duties as assigned including travel bookings
• High school graduate, 2 or 4 year college graduate preferred.
• Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database
management and word processing.
• Demonstrated proficiency composing written communications.
• High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day to-day activities.
• Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
• 3-5 years previous job experience with customer service or sales support experience.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Dubai,United Arab Emirates
- High school or equivalent