About the Business:
GUESS is a globally recognised high fashion brand offering the latest trends in accessories, womens, mens and childrens fashions.
With over 70 stores located around the GCC this is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic work environment and get involved in the expansion and future growth of this exciting brand
About the Job:
We are looking to recruit Sales Assistants for Kuwait.
* Greets customers immediately upon entering the store with a smile and sincere nonbusiness like greeting.
* Creates a positive first impression for the customer through an energetic attitude and adhering to dress code.
* Creates a sparkling clean and organised environment by maintaining store standards and cleanliness.
* Provides customers with current relevant information about the product.
* Provides quality service in the fitting rooms, follows up with customers in a timely manner, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and attempts to add on to the sale.
* Provides efficient service at the cash wrap, offers gift cards, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and captures customer information in the database.
* Sincerely thanks all customers for shopping at Guess as they exit the store, and invites them back.
* Participates in and attends all store meetings and other related functions.
* Represents a positive attitude toward the merchandise, the brand and the company.
* Participates in all inventories.
* Assumes and completes other duties as assigned by store management.
To be successful in winning this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
* Customer service skills
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills ideally in multiple languages
* Familiarity with computer use
* Good presentation and excellent personal organisation
* A passion for the retail industry
* Comfort with shifts
* Ability to work in a team
* Pride in achieving individual targets
* Flexibility and punctuality
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: High School Degree
Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of retail sales experience
Job-Specific Skills: Good verbal communication skills, Some heavy lifting, Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours,
Behavioural Competencies : An eye for fashion trends & Friendly
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance. Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work. The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.