Sales Associate - Debenhams Cosmetics - Kuwait
Debenhams is the leading department store business from the UK. What differentiates Debenhams from other retailers is the unique combination of own-bought brands, exclusive designer ranges and leading international brands. The majority of our merchandise is available only at Debenhams. This unique mix of premium brands at affordable prices enables us to satisfy existing and attract new customers.
Our product ranges appeal to all ages and tastes across cosmetics, skincare and fragrances.
To work as an individual & as a team member, fully follow all operating procedures, & provide customers with complete service & an enjoyable shopping experience to maximize sales, ensuring that the brand is represented to required standards, & that stock loss risks are absolutely minimized.
* Deliver excellent customer service in order to maximize potential sales.
* Seek to optimize store retail standards in both front of house & rear of house in order to maximize turnover.
* Process deliveries & stock transfers in an efficient manner in line with Company Procedures.
* Apply all Company Procedures, including the correct use of security measures, vigilance to all areas of risk, & correct completion of all required documentation in
* order to eliminate stock loss.
* Keep up to date with all available brand specific product knowledge.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.