Sales Associate - Topshop Jeddah (KSA)
Working as an individual and as a team member, fully follows operating procedures, and provides customers with complete service and an enjoyable shopping experience to maximise sales, ensuring that the department is presented to company standards, and that stock loss risks are absolutely minimised.
- Anticipates, reacts responsively to, and exceeds customer requirements in a friendly and approachable style, and follows correct till procedures quickly and efficiently. Follows brand guidance and information on best sellers to maximise sales. Uses selling techniques to increase average transactional value and overall store turnover. Achieves add-on sales through customer directory, making contact on new ranges/items back in stock.
- Actively seeks to maintain and improve store retail standards on selling floor, service areas and stockrooms to ensure ease of customer self-selection is maximised/directed towards optimising turnover. Follows/reacts to best sellers for prime positioning, and keeps count of stock / informs out of stock.
- Processes deliveries and stock transfers in an efficient manner in line with company procedures.
- Assists across all activities in reducing stock loss by observing all company procedures, including correct utilisation of security equipment, vigilance to all areas of risk, and correct completion of all required documentation.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,600 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 40,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com