- Establishing short term / long term budgets and designing business plans / strategies for maximizing profitability & revenue generation & realize corporate goals.
- Creating a team of sales professionals to expand clients base and company share in the market
- Building relation with existing suppliers and bringing new suppliers and products to the company
- Handling Sales for company in the capacity as assigned and achievement of target sale value on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis for Audio & Visual products and solutions / LED lighting
- Building relationship & development with contractors, Consultants, OEMs, end-users
- Identifying Market and generating business opportunity
- Preparing Bill of Quantities and Bill of Materials
- Proposing the improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs and increase productivity.
- Delivering technical presentations and explaining products or services to clients and prospective clients.
-Minimum 5 years experience in same or similar field
- Valid Driving license
- Dynamic, motivated with Leadership and vision
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Graphic Design
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 20
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Almuftah Group started its operations in 1963 at a providential time when the oil-rich nation of Qatar first began exploring the advantages of establishing a diversified economic base.
This pioneering spirit, so palpable in the country during that new era of progress, also fueled the passion and imagination of Almuftah Group’s founder and chairman, Abdulrehman Muftah Almuftah, and a small team of innovative individuals who went on to establish the company.
From its humble beginnings as a dealer of tyres in the 1960s, Almuftah Group has evolved to become one of Qatar’s biggest business conglomerates, a diversified enterprise which today offers a multiplicity of world-class products and services to its customers. At present, Almuftah Group employs around 2,000 people of different nationalities and backgrounds.
The Group works with a network of principals, government institutions, and local businesses to execute major building, civil, and industrial engineering and construction projects that are taking place all at once in the Gulf Region’s most dynamic nation. In addition, Almuftah Group also owns a panoply of businesses in a number of other sectors, including automotive and transport, industrial machineries and equipment, home and office electronics, residential and contract furnishings, cable and satellite TV broadcasting, education, restaurants and catering, graphic design and publicity, travel and recreation, real estate, wellness and fitness, and personal products and accessories. The company also began its first overseas business venture in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in 2005, and concrete plans are in place to further expand its presence in other key cities around the Middle East.
In 2013, Almuftah Group will celebrate its 50th year anniversary, a milestone for a company which has built its business on the conviction that excellence, good leadership, and success all go hand-in-hand.