• SBU: MEP Projects 3rd party (excluding in house projects).
• Managing the operations of MEP projects sales for tendering new jobs.
• Lead and manage project sales to meet agreed financial and business targets.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the proposed new Sales Department.
• Make sure processes and structures are in place to guarantee Sales operations are run in a safe and controlled way (in accordance to law and internal group rules).
• Achieve assigned sales and margin forecast for MEP projects.
• Contribute to existing project estimation/tendering department.
• Develop strong relationships with the consultants and major contractors in the UAE.
• Work closely with existing project execution department in order to achieve the business targets.
• Work continuously on understanding industry trends and competition.
• Contribute to the leadership and business strategy.
• Further develop and establish the TTE brand and develop a strong sales network.
• Consult with the General Manager and Operation Manager on defining strategy and implementation of strategy for MEP Project Sales in light of the company’s objectives.
• Competitor and client research.
• Participate in efficient costing/tendering of jobs and forecasting future business.
• Ensure profits of new MEP orders received by sales are protected and enhanced through astute costing by using actual costs from vendors and making a BOQ with actual material take offs.
• Monitoring Payments of jobs being executed by acting as liaison between executing team and the client.
• To build and manage proposed new department of MEP sales in order to sustain strong relationships with consultants and contractors in order to generate business across UAE.
• Creating annual business plan for sales in order to achieve TTE’s mission.
• Implement Al Gurg’s core values and Ethics
• Ensure accuracy of logged data in SAP and prepare sales reports for the management.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Able to read, understand and interpret HVAC drawings.
Reporting to : General Manager
Company : Technical and Trading Est
Salary :- AED 10,000 – AED 13,000 + car+ mobile+ childrens education allowance
Arabic speakers preferred.
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Job Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
The Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group was founded by the Chairman of the Group, H.E. Easa Saleh Al Gurg CBE in 1960, with the acquisition of the Grundig franchise followed by the British American Tobacco agency. Today, the Group is associated with a number of world renowned companies through joint ventures, franchises and other marketing arrangement. The Group’s list of principals and joint venture partners includes Unilever, Siemens, Dunlop, Burmah Castrol, Grundig, Osram, British American Tobacco and ICI amongst others. The Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group business’ extends to three main verticals namely:- • Trading – Mac Al Gurg, Scientechnic, Al Semsam, Technical & Trading LLC. Target Auto Services, Al Gurg Tires (Dunlop), Batteries and Accessories. • Retail – ID Design, United Colors of Benetton & Sisley, Al Gurg Stationery, OFIS, Interiors and Better life. • Manufacturing – Al Gurg Building Services, Gulf Engineering Industry, Gulf Metal Foundry, Al Gurg Electronics and Al Mashrabia Furniture. Additionally, the Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group’s portfolio includes the Al Gurg Real Estate Division that constitutes one of the largest private property based enterprise in the UAE. The Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group started its journey more than 50 years ago and is now a large corporate enterprise comprising of 23 businesses with over 3,000 committed employees. The Group maintains a strong focus on employee development and has formed an in-house Training and Development Centre. At Easa Saleh Al Gurg (ESAG), we stand tall as an employer of choice for people who bring intense passion and innovative ideas to work every day. We believe there is only one way to win a leadership position. We aim to be the best choice for most customers and the best place to work for the most talented people. Our philosophy is both simple and inclusive. We value people even as we protect our investments. Meritocracy drives our actions, decisions and employee advancements.