• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
• Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
• Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
• Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
• Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelors in Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering with at least 5 years of experience in the same field in an oil and gas industry.
• Male Arabic speaker.
Bachelors in Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering
- Job Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Established by ALMANSOORI Specialized Engineering with a focus on recruitment services. Over the years, ASAS is now positioned as the leading regional leader within its area and functional markets.We work persistently to build relationships, not simply fill the positions. We take all the efforts to meet the standard to ensures more satisfied employees, and finally, greater value to our clients. What we believe in…. Communicate honestly and directly Work hard, enjoy what we do, and celebrate results Achieve superior results for customers through exceptional service delivery Apply our energy and passion as a team to achieve superior results. Our Services Manpower Outsourcing Recruitment Services HR Consultancy Overseas Recruitment Head Hunting Executive Searching Emiratisation What we do What we do We provide a full manpower service to Oil & Gas Companies for both upstream and downstream Projects and Operations & Maintenance. This covers the full range of project types, including: Offshore Platforms Drilling Operations Onshore & Offshore Pipelines Sub-sea facilities Onshore facilities Petroleum Development Production & Maintenance Our services for the supply of personnel also includes the Non-Oil & Gas sectors, covering a wide range in the field of technical, services and support disciplines through all levels of management.