- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or relevant area.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience.
- Good communications and presentations skills (Arabic & English)
- Good Knowledge of the IT industry
- Sales certifications in relevant area preffered.
- Military exempted
- Holding a valid driving license
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Sales; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Today, the Group has demonstrated its resilience by emerging, post-liberation, stronger than ever. By getting the business basics right and adding vital ingredients of imagination and a willingness to lead markets, AlMulla has built a reputation for delivering its promises which is well recognized by the world's leading companies.
Established in 1955 , the Engineering Group has diversified engineering operations covering projects,services,technology and manufacturing.Certified to ISO 9001, its 125 engineers and 2400 technical staff provide quality assurance to its distinguished clientele, and are committed to achieving customer success and leadership in each of its businesses.
Recognizing that the financial services sector as a growth area, AlMulla Group commenced its Consumer Finance activity in 1978. Business was initially limited to financing sales of its own products. After acquiring the necessary expertise in the field, business was expanded to cover other car dealerships.
The commercial division handles the Group's commercial activities. Over the years such activities have been subject to a remarkable expansion and multi-directional diversification. Strong skills, aggressive marketing, timely investment, employee's dedication and long term approach to every venture we take, make the Commercial Division a key division in the Group